EPE resistivity logger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by antonioknight View Post
    Non not a single answer to max instead of 0A indication there are people here who had the same problem in the past i saw it in posts and i did not get a single answer .
    They may not on the forum any longer, or not paying attention to this thread. If you see someone you want to ask in particular, try PMing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post

They may not on the forum any longer, or not paying attention to this thread. If you see someone you want to ask in particular, try PMing them.
      I sent many pm and 0 on the inbox .I have solve the problem i also in my previous post if you see it i wrote what to do in order to fix that problem .It appears that on the part two on the epe magazine are some modifications on the pcb one connection is missed and one set up with the buttons s6 and s8 every detail exist in my previous post on page 20 which in detail i explain it .

Comment

• OK, thanks for the info. One day I hope to build this myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
          OK, thanks for the info. One day I hope to build this myself.
          Carl dont hesitate to pm me for any problem on the epe logger.

Comment

• Sorry for not answering in time.....Im very busy at the moment. I got your pm and wanted to answer as Im back from work. But now you found this modification from the second part of the everyday electronics magazine by yourself. .I had to go through some problems in building the epe logger by myself in the past...... Good to hear that you solved the problem...;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by antonioknight View Post

I sent many pm and 0 on the inbox .I have solve the problem i also in my previous post if you see it i wrote what to do in order to fix that problem .It appears that on the part two on the epe magazine are some modifications on the pcb one connection is missed and one set up with the buttons s6 and s8 every detail exist in my previous post on page 20 which in detail i explain it .
              Problem of MAx in the display is the version hex of you used try other hex it will gone.

Comment

Working...
              X