Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEMS Accurate locators

Re: GEMS Accurate locators

hola amigo,tengo el detector filter kinf plus y necesito instalarle el software a la pc ,prodrias ayudarme u orientarme para actualizar mi detector ,soy de cd cuahutemoc chihuahua mexico.

por favor ayudam e a localizar el software y los cables tu amigo jaime acosta ochoa

Comment

Jaime,

I own a small export consulting business in Dulles, VA called Dulles Export Consultants. A couple of clients have asked me about buying a GEMS from Accurate Locators for export. I would be interested in talking to you about your experiences in more detail.

I am also curious as to why you paid so much, but the advertised price is only $7,000.
      Rich
      [email protected]

Comment

hola Jaime Acosta,he visto tu mensaje,yo tambien soy de chih.,pero vivo en los angeles,ca.y es una lastima que tanta persona como tu caiga en manos de estafadores,pues te venden cualquier cosa,lo que tienes que hacer es cerciorarte de que tipo de personas tienen acceso a tu informacion,y,ademas que tipo de companias con las cuales te ves envuelto,porque desgraciadamente es la orden del dia ,asi que cerciorate tanto alla como aca de los records de estos"vendedores".suerte
        tu amigo chava.

Comment

I read your forum posting on the GEMS as I was interested in buying one. Since then I’ve been very skeptical whether to buy it or not, so I made an appointment for a demonstration and found that the equipment performed above my expectations. I also contacted a city that bought one, talked to 3 employees there including Parks & Recreation and they informed me that the reason they purchased it was because they are redoing the streets and wanted to find their water mains without tearing up the streets. They told me that they found everything they were looking for. I am a little irritated that somebody posted something like this without having any knowledge of whether its true or not, and the only thing you did was make me spend another 12 hours of my time to prove whether it did work or not. If you had checked into this before you posted it you would have found out that it actually works. Thanks for nothing. It’s people like you who should get a job working for the Enquirer, because you’re both full of hot air.

Comment

"the only thing you did was make me spend another 12 hours of my time to prove whether it did work or not."

It's possible that it's a 12 hours well-spent, considering the cost of this kind of equipment, and also considering that there are a number of bogus locator devices out there, that don't even come close to doing anything useful. I'm sure there are a lot of folks out there, who wish they had been warned before buying an expensive locator, that only succeeded in locating their wallet.

I don't own a GEMS, nor have I used one. It's very possible that they work well, but you would never guess that from talking to the folks at A.L. In a recent discussion on TreasureNet, an A.L. rep finally admitted that both the GEMS device, and the "Future" locator that they were selling previously, were both magnetometers, despite the fact that A.L. had advertised the Future as being a GPR, and do not disclose in their ads that the GEMS is a mag. When I asked about this misleading advertising, the rep replied:

"When Accurate first started selling the Future Series, we marketed it as gpr because that is what the manufacturer(OKM) told us it was. We had no reason to believe that OKM was dealing falsely with us. Over time we discvoered that the future series was not GPR, but rather EM."

My reponse was:

"It would seem logical, that someone who is in the business of selling geophysical locators, would know the difference between a mag and a GPR. Assuming, of course, that you at least tried out the Future series before you started selling 'em. If you did try it out, and didn't notice that it was not a GPR, then I'm not sure that you're a good candidate for designing geophysical locators."

Again, it's very possible that the GEMS locator will work well for certain applications, but A.L. doesn't seem to have a high enough opinion of their own products, to tell folks what they are really selling, and what those products will really do.

- Carl

Comment

Whoever made the March 18th posting on this forum is all wet and a liar. I have done some investigating into GEMS detector and found that Accurate Locators had not even begun selling the $18k detectors to the public as of Mr. Yogizup posting date. I have since tested their equipment and found it to be very effective for voids where a treasure may be hidden, and also can be a very sensitive electromagnetic instrument; but to call it a magnetometer is a gross understatement. If you find a concentration of black sands with gold in it you still find the gold pay-streak. You wouldn’t find gold coins in a glass jar but you could find a void. The letter that was posted on the forum was written by a disgruntled former employee who is selling the Future Series detectors, made in Germany, out of his house here in the states. From the negative information posted on these forums, I am sure that Accurate Locators has suffered financial loss. I would recommend that they file a defamation of character law suit against the author and any forum or ISP provider that posts unsubstantiated rumors. I traced the IP addresses to Charter.net in Grants Pass OR. 68.113.51.181 posted by Rick who is Frank a former employee of A.L. and now a competitor. The other IP 217.85.88.249 from Germany is posted as Yack Bill and Yogi have the same IP. Isn’t that a coincidence?

Comment

We want to buy Gem Stone Locators please send us your offers if you have the equipment

Comment

Working...
                X