Klein Side Scan model 201

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klein Side Scan model 201

I am looking for schematics and a user manual for the Klein SSS. Does anyone know where I could obtain copies of the manual?

Re: Klein Side Scan model 201

It is a Klein model T050s
    I am also looking for schematics, user manual, and paper sources for the Klein 201 recorder. We are a dive search, rescue, and recovery team and the equipment was donated to us. Manuals were not located when the unit was shipped to us.

Comment

I will be happy to help but believe you may have the wrong model number. Send me a description. I am at Klein, a division of L-3 Communications. [email protected]

Comment

I have several manuals for the older Klein paper recorders, but I never heard of that model. Did you find a plate underneath or in back with the model number? It should be a number like 400 or 500. 201 sounds like an old towfish model number.

Comment

The metal plate on the recorder says model number 201 The serial number is 762. It also says Hydroscan on the recorder.
          The model of the side scan unit is the T050.

Comment

The model number of the unit is the T050, the recorder has a metal plate that says hydroscan model 201. I don't recall seeing any identifiers on the towfish, other than a decal on the tailfin that says Hydroscan. We are a Dive search and rescue and recovery unit, comprised of an all volunteers. We are a non-profit organization, called to assist local, county, and state law enforcement agencies.

Comment

I have found that Klein made 2 Model 201s over 25 years ago and they are no longer supported nor documented. It is a difficult unit to operate and maintain. Our fiedl engineer is willing to help and can be reached at [email protected] or 617-781-8133. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
              X